- Applied to wounds, aloe is a mild anesthetic, relieving itching, swelling and irritation.
- Aloe acts as an antibacterial and antifungal, increases blood flow to wounded areas, and stimulates the healing process.
- Relieves itching, swelling and pain
- Acts as an antibacterial and antifungal
- Moisturizes skin
- Relieves scratches, stings and insect bites.
- Treats allergic conditions of the skin.
- Improves complexion and skin tone.
- Reduces puffiness under eyes (Dark circle reducer).
- Aloe Vera is edible, and (if refrigerated) can be used as a vitamin supplement. Drink a few tablespoons a day to get a large helping of vitamins and antioxidants for better skin and better health.
100% Aloe Vera. Aloe Vera is grown in the dry and tropical regions of Africa. The aloe leaf contains over 75 nutrients, along with 20 minerals, 18 amino acids, and 12 vitamins. M-236
Cleopatra was the first person to discover aloe. She used it in her bath water and on her eyes and lips. Since her day many cultures have used Aloe Vera for skin and beauty care.
The bulk of the aloe leaf is filled with a gel that is made up of 96% water and the other 4% containing natural healing properties. The Aloe Vera we offer is a surprising 10% of natural healing properties, the purest and most beneficial form. The combination gives the skin soothing relief to pain or injury.
Aloe Vera has a shelf life of one year. To prolong its shelf life, Aloe Vera should be refrigerated.
Made in South Africa. Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract.
Why is the Aloe Vera Gel a liquid?
Aloe Vera Gel is a liquid product if used in its pure form. In order to make Aloe Vera a thick, jelly-like substance that many people sell, these companies have to add gelling agents, thickeners, and preservatives. Generally, these gels are the only 15-40% real aloe. Aloe Vera is traditionally one of the most adulterated products on the world market. Many suppliers will stretch one gallon of genuine Aloe Vera Gel into tens or even hundreds of thousands of gallons of finished aloe juice or gel by using thickening chemicals.
What we offer at Kawaida Imports is 100% Aloe Vera Gel, it is not a thick gel. 'Gel' is the correct term, but it's not the thick green jelly-like stuff that many people are use to seeing in department stores. Pure Aloe Vera is much healthier for the skin, completely pure, and much more effective.